Sunday, January 24, 2010

Long Time

Well, it has certainly been awhile since I have posted. To get going again, I am going to go over a few techniques in detail. Some of them I have developed myself, some of them I have picked up from one of my instructors, some come from sources like the Chi Power Training and Advanced Training I have mentioned now and again, and some come from a combination of sources. I am probably not going to dwell on any one topic too much, so if you have any questions, just post them in a comment, and I will be happy to go into more detail. Some of the topics I am going to discuss are:

  • Sticky Palm (and accordingly Sticky Foot)
  • Ice Foot (never figured out the practical application for this, but still cool)
  • Seeing in the dark / seeing with eyes closed
  • Tree Top Kung Fu
  • Iron Staff
I will go into more topics later, but here is a good starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment