Monday, December 21, 2009

Advice

I was given the advice from a friend to point out why I have the links to the Chi Power Training and Advanced Training systems on my blog. They are not my products, and I am not trying to sell them. The point of this blog is to help disseminate knowledge of chi and encourage and assist learning about chi for people who do not really have access to masters in their area. While I can try to get people interested in chi and teach some basic principles, I believe the best way to truly learn it is through some sort of system (and I'm sure every master out there would agree that a chi kung system is better than simply reading a blog for learning about chi). Because of this I posted some of the best resources I can find online for learning chi on my blog, so people know where they can go from here. The Chi Power Training is a more basic system for the moderately interested person. The Advanced Training is a more advanced system for the person who wants to become a more avid practitioner.

1 comment:

  1. I also advocate training over always reading and never practicing, and I would like to develop a practice of energy work, but these links look very much like scams. They have a fee you pay, and then they have an "insider's club" sort of idea where you pay more to get more all the time. It stinks to me. Have you tried them?

    ReplyDelete